About Our Club
The Fell Club is a unique
lightweight camping club for people who do not use private motorized
transport at Club meets. Members use camping gear which they carry unaided.
- Open to; Cyclists, Backpackers, Canoeists.
- Regular club meets throughout the year at various
- Each member gets 4 Magazines a year.
- Website with information for member's only, such as a magazine archive,
- Private members only campsites.
- Campsite list with many quiet sites.
- Members must be 16 or over.
Click here for how to join.
To access the information for Member's only, first click on the 'Login' link in the left column. This will explain what you need to do.
Meets and Tours Reports
Cycle Touring in Denmark
Some pictures from Watlington and Benson Rally meet
Cycle Touring in Mallorca - Information
Anthony Kelly's France Tour
Italy and France tour
Phil Hammond's Ireland Tour
Tour of the Vercors region of France
Canoe Tour of The Ardeche
Alan Lord's East to West
Erecting Picnic Table at Watlington
Phil Hammond's Hungary Romania Bulgaria Tour